Summer Internship: Administrative & Communication Intern
Organization: Lebanese Oil and Gas Initiative (LOGI)
Description: LOGI is an independent non-governmental organization based in Beirut. It is developing a network of Lebanese experts in the global energy industry and provides them with a platform to educate Lebanese policy makers as well as Lebanese citizens on the key decisions facing the oil and gas industry. It focuses on public awareness, policy development and advocacy to help Lebanon maximize the economic and social benefits of its oil and gas wealth – and avoid the resource curse. You can learn more about LOGI at: www.logi-lebanon.org
Position Title: Communication & Administrative Inter | Part-time
Duration: July - August 2019
Duties & responsibilities
- Supporting project manager in keeping LOGI databases updated
- Support LOGI team in reaching goals and implementing pillars, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Support LOGI team in developing and disseminating public relations materials that increase LOGI’s visibility among stakeholders and policy makers (keeping the White Paper up to date & ready to be disseminated, updating website and social media platforms)
- Provide support for LOGI’s monthly oil & gas newsletter as needed (research, layout).
- Support LOGI project manager in monitoring and reporting on a monthly basis LOGI’s performance on all LOGI social media platforms.
- Suggest a monthly content calendar to be submitted for executive team revision.
- Support LOGI team in maintaining relationships with journalists, bloggers and audiences that will help advance our work. Also support in building new relationships.
- Upload and downloading content on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, website)
- Excellent writing skills (English and Arabic)
How to apply
Send your CV with a cover letter to the following email: [email protected] by Monday June 17th at 5 PM (Beirut Time).
For questions, please do not hesitate to call the below number or send an email to the abovementioned email address:
+961 3 406982
+ 961 1 486606
Like this Article? Share it!