- The Project Officer reports to LOGI’s program manager and executive director and is responsible for the proper implementation of LOGI’s projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the LOGI team in preparing for and implementing all workshops, trainings, and activities executed by LOGI
- Expand LOGI’s network by effectively reaching out to new members.
- Support the admin/comms officer in ensuring that all LOGI documents are archived efficiently.
Project management responsibilities:
- Support the LOGI team in the development of the annual strategy plan for LOGI
- Support LOGI in developing a strategy brand with key messages.
- Support the LOGI team in ensuring sustainable sources of funding for LOGI
- Actively seek to grow LOGI’s knowledge repertoire and communicate it to the wider LOGI member network.
- Support the LOGI team in completing narrative reports for projects.
- Monitor the spending on a project using a budget
- Continuously follow up on the progress of each project and adapt orginal plans/strategies to how project is evolving
- Continuously follow up on spending of each project
- Lead on meeting with partners and donors to ensure smooth implementation and follow up on all projects
- Follow up with trainers/speakers/consultants supporting on LOGI's activities
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Collect information for MEL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning) grids for LOGI’s programs.